IEEE Graduate Of the Last Decade (GOLD) Panel at GLOBECOM 2011, Houston, TX
Time: December 6, 2011, 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Location: Room 310 C&F, Hilton, GLOBECOM 2011, Houston, TX
- Sarah Kate Wilson (Editor-in-Chief, IEEE Communication Letters)
- Chengshan Xiao (Editor-in-Chief, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications)
- Michele Zorzi (Editor-in-Chief, IEEE Transactions on Communications)
- Kheng Swee Goh (IEEE Region 5 GOLD Coordinator)
- Jingxian Wu (IEEE ComSoc GOLD Committee Chair)
More details of the GOLD session at GLOBECOM 2011 can be found at the Event page.
Please click here to download the IEEE GOLD Session flyer of GLOBECOM 2011.
Update (12/28/2010): The presentation slides from the GOLD session speakers have been uploaded and can be found at the events page.
Time: December 7, 2010, 5:20 PM - 6:50 PM
Location: Riverfront South Hall, GLOBECOM 2010, Miami, FL
- Douglas N. Zuckerman (Past ComSoc President)
- Byeong Gi Lee (Current ComSoc President)
- Vijay Bhargava (ComSoc President-Elect)
- Celia Desmond (President, World Class Telecommunications, Canada, Past ComSoc President)
- Robert S. Fish (President, NETovations Group, LLC, USA)
- Andrzej Jajszczyk (Professor, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland)
- Heinrich Stuttgen (Vice President, NEC Lab Europe, Germany)
More details of the GOLD session at GLOBECOM 2010 can be found at the Event page.
Please click here to download the IEEE GOLD Session flyer of GLOBECOM 2010 .
The recipients of the IEEE GOLD Best Paper Award for GLOBECOM 2010 have been announced. The awards will be presented during the GOLD session at GLOBECOM 2010.
More details can be found at the Best Paper Award page.
The ComSoc GOLD committee is looking for volunteers to develop and manage the following programs
Young Professional Center Web Portal
GOLD Sessions at ICC and GLOBECOM
GOLD Best Paper Award at ICC and GLOBECOM
ComSoc Social Media Marketing
If interested, please contact Gim Soon Wan at firstname.lastname@example.org.